Boynton Beach Campus - Yearbook
Hello Franklin Academy Boynton Beach families! We’re here to share some exciting news with you regarding the 2021 yearbook. Guess what? You’re officially on the yearbook staff! Yes, you read that right! This year, more than ever, we ask that you join us in helping to create the book. What are some ways you could help us achieve this task? Consider:
1) Follow us on Facebook @FranklinAcademyBBPTO and/or Instagram @fabbpto
2) Send us pictures (and questions) to Principe.Sarah@Franklin-Academy.org
3) When you see an email in regards to the yearbook, open it! Complete the form requesting information and pictures!
4) Capture CANDID moments and send them to us. By candid we mean non-posed.
5) Student organizations definitely deserve some love: help us gather memories of meetings, practices or virtual events. Dressing up like Romeo and Juliet to perform a play via Zoom? We need to hear about it! Participating in a team building experience involving a phone app? Tell us! -If you or a parent you know takes pictures at student events in and out of school, please email us.
6) Take photos of ANYTHING that happens in your home that connects back to our school, whether virtually or in-person. -We want to feature any students who are doing something awesome. Suzie is taking ballet classes on zoom? Johnny was accepted to a really cool program for computer coding? Email us!
To make life a bit easier, we will be sending emails/texts every Monday called “photo round up” with a different them of photos we are looking for that week. Also feel free to see previous weeks you may have missed with different themes throughout the year we are looking for pictures and/or polls/answers to. This yearbook is unique in that it will be created by the whole school. We want to make sure your child is featured in the yearbook as much as possible whether or not they are live, flex, or virtual! Thank you in advance for being a part of this historic year. Thank you, The 20-21 yearbook team
Do you have a 5th grader or middle school student that would interested in creating layouts, organizing pictures, getting quotes/interviewing, and just writing in general for this historic yearbook? Contact Mrs. Principe to get the Google Meet code and attend a meeting to see how how they can involved.